Magnesium is a natural mineral and, when applied topically, is said to be absorbed more effectively through the skin rather than by taking it in pill form (which can cause tummy troubles).
Magnesium oil has a broad range of applications and some of the most common benefits include but are not limited to…..
- alleviate aches and pains (from arthritis, fibromyalgia, inflammation, overworked muscles)
- help to sleep more soundly
- relax and relieve stress and anxiety
- relieve headaches and migraines
- reduce the symptoms of restless leg syndrome
For usage on adults, start with 5 - 10 sprays on your skin before bed where needed. Avoid broken skin and do not apply over freshly shaved skin.
Please consult with your health care practitioner before applying on children.
If your skin tingles or feels slightly itchy (which is dependent on how magnesium deficient you are), apply lotion after spraying the magnesium oil.
Distilled Water, Magnesium Chloride
Distilled Water, Magnesium Chloride, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil
Distilled Water, Magnesium Chloride, Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil
60 ml / 2 oz
240 ml / 8 oz